You will need:
1 x Frozen Sambazon Acai Smoothie Pack
1 x Ripe Banana
1/2 Cup x Frozen Berries (or frozen fruit of your choice)
1 Cup x whole grain oats for serving
- Cut Acai packs in half with a sharp knife and add frozen mixture to a blender (you can leave them out for a minute or two to make this easier).
- Add 3/4 of the banana (save the other 1/4 for topping), or use the whole thing if you don’t want to use it on top.
- Add 1/2 cup frozen fruit.
- Add half of the 1/4 cup liquid. You’ll probably use the rest, but you want to start with a little and then add more as needed.
- Put the blender top on and make sure to use the plunger tool. With blender on low, begin to blend. Use the plunger to push all ingredients down toward the blade. Stir things around as it starts to blend. Blend for at least 30 seconds. Add more liquid as needed. Check to make sure there aren’t any berries left behind.
- Add to a bowl, top with toppings of your choice, and serve immediately.
SHOP the Sambazon Acai Smoothie Packs
(NOT available for delivery, for collection from The Healthful Pantry only.)